For a long time, I was looking for a translation widget for my blog that is hosted on blogspot, but I did not want it to take too much valuable space. I found some working widgets, but they were definitely taking too much space on my sidebar. After learning how some other widgets work, finally I decided to create my own, which would take advantage out of Google Translate. To translate the whole webpage you simply have to click on the flag icon corresponding to the appropriate language. It is as simple as that. There are a few arguments for embedding a translation widget:
• It is a good way to make reading easier for existing readers for whom English is not a first language.
• It is a good way to attract new readers from non-English speaking countries.
• It makes your blog look more sophisticated.
• It shows openness to other cultures and ideas.
• Adding a small widget will not take too much valuable space on your sidebar.
To add this widget to your website, you simply have to copy the widget code (earnmoneyblog.googlepages.com/widgetcode.txt) and paste it in the desired place on your website/blog. If you have any questions or problems with the code, let me know.